zsh-workers
From: Bevan Stanely <bevanstanely@iisc.ac.in>
To: "Lawrence Velázquez" <larryv@zsh.org>, dana <dana@dana.is>
Cc: "zsh-workers@zsh.org" <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: Use Markdown syntax for README and other documentation
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:04:28 +0000	[thread overview]

This is the git tree of my commit in Sourceforge before I removed the raw HTML according to vq's opinion. It renders it fine. The only issue was the file extension. I understand the reasons for dreading any markup, it's just a proposal anyway if it's too inconvenient we can always drop the idea.

https://sourceforge.net/p/zsh-fork/code/ci/a205af4809fbe2335438e6b83c1b55bdabba5504/tree/