Documentation: https://zsh.sourceforge.io/Doc/Release/Command-Execution.html There is a statement in docs: 'If execution fails because the file is not in executable format,and the file is not a directory, it is assumed to be a shellscript. /bin/sh is spawned to execute it.' I wonder if it's true or maybe I'm missing something. My understanding is that if I create a file with shell commands but won't change its mode to executable, it will still be executed, because it is assumed to be a shell script. But it does not. ```zsh # Create file. echo 'echo "Hello world"' > my_script # Run file. my_script zsh: command not found: my_script ```