zsh-workers
* completion glitch with short options (perl at least)
@ 2000-07-16  6:39 Wayne Davison
From: Wayne Davison @ 2000-07-16  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Workers

I haven't had a chance to look into this yet, but if I type
"perl -cw file<tab>" it won't complete the perl script.  I have
to type "perl -c -w file<tab>", which is a pain.

..wayne..

* Re: completion glitch with short options (perl at least)
@ 2000-07-16 23:03 ` Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2000-07-16 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Workers

Wayne Davison (wayned@users.sourceforge.net) wrote:
> I haven't had a chance to look into this yet, but if I type
> "perl -cw file<tab>" it won't complete the perl script.  I have
> to type "perl -c -w file<tab>", which is a pain.

Works for me.  I fixed a similar bug in the CVS tree recently:

2000-07-03  Adam Spiers  <adam@spiers.net>

        * 12152: Completion/User/_perl: tweak completion of Perl script
        parameters to perl.

although I can't see why you were experiencing this problem.

* Re: completion glitch with short options (perl at least)
@ 2000-07-17  1:14   ` Wayne Davison
From: Wayne Davison @ 2000-07-17  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adam Spiers; +Cc: Zsh Workers

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Adam Spiers wrote:
> Works for me.

It now works for me too.  I'm not sure what the problem was -- I have
been rebuilding and re-installing zsh quite a bit today, so something
that was weird in my setup is now fixed.  Sorry for the distraction.

..wayne..