zsh-workers
* About 'test' compatibility
@ 2002-02-26 20:07 DervishD
From: DervishD @ 2002-02-26 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh

    Hello all :))

    This may be a stupid question. If so, please excuse me.

    I'm trying to use zsh for building the linux kernel, but the
configuration scripts make use of the '[' builtin, and assume that
'-a' means 'and', and not 'true if file exists'. The matter is that
the script is not using '[[', but just '['. The zsh.info file says
that '[' is included for compatibility and that it is just like the
system 'test'...

    What can I do for using zsh with the linux kernel (and not,
building a 'bash' just for it is not a solution ;)))).

    Thanks a lot :)
    Raúl