zsh-workers
* C03traps.ztst failed:nested `trap ... TERM', triggered on inner loop
@ 2004-05-12 14:57 Felix Rosencrantz
From: Felix Rosencrantz @ 2004-05-12 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zw

I'm seeing a test failure on latest anon-cvs code running on a Fedora host.

-FR
> Test ./C03traps.ztst failed: output differs from expected as shown above for:
>   print 'This test takes at least three seconds...' >&8
>   fn1() {
>     trap 'print TERM1' TERM
>     fn2() { trap 'print TERM2; return 1' TERM; sleep 2; }
>     fn2 &
>     sleep 1
>     kill -TERM $!
>     sleep 2
>   }
>   fn1
> Was testing:  Nested `trap ... TERM', triggered on inner loop
> ./C03traps.ztst: test failed.

* Re: C03traps.ztst failed:nested `trap ... TERM', triggered on inner loop
@ 2004-05-12 16:17 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2004-05-12 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zw

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Felix Rosencrantz wrote:

> I'm seeing a test failure on latest anon-cvs code running on a Fedora
> host.

This test is working for me on old RH6.2.  I'll let you know about RHEL
once the anoncvs server at SF starts responding again.

* Re: C03traps.ztst failed:nested `trap ... TERM', triggered on inner loop
@ 2004-05-12 16:24   ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2004-05-12 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zw

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2004, Felix Rosencrantz wrote:
>
> > I'm seeing a test failure on latest anon-cvs code running on a Fedora
> > host.
>
> This test is working for me on old RH6.2.  I'll let you know about RHEL
> once the anoncvs server at SF starts responding again.

Seems to be working OK here, too, including one Fedora installation.
There is an intrinsic race, which is why two of the tests take three
seconds to run, so if the system is heavily loaded it can fail.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

* Re: C03traps.ztst failed:nested `trap ... TERM', triggered on inner loop
@ 2004-05-12 16:44   ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2004-05-12 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zw

> This test is working for me on old RH6.2.  I'll let you know about RHEL
> once the anoncvs server at SF starts responding again.

Yup, working on RHEL (actually CentOS, but they should be equivalent).