zsh-workers
* Removal of Completion/Zsh/Command/_autoload ?
@ 2004-06-22  7:41 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2004-06-22  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Oliver?

Your commit of 19767 and 19785 removed the _autoload completer, but there
is no mention in (nor explanation accompanying) the posted patches, and
it's not mentioned in the ChangeLog entry.

Was that really supposed to be removed, and if so, why?

* Re: Removal of Completion/Zsh/Command/_autoload ?
@ 2004-06-22 13:16 ` Oliver Kiddle
From: Oliver Kiddle @ 2004-06-22 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Bart wrote:
> Your commit of 19767 and 19785 removed the _autoload completer, but there
> is no mention in (nor explanation accompanying) the posted patches, and
> it's not mentioned in the ChangeLog entry.
>
> Was that really supposed to be removed, and if so, why?

It was supposed to be removed. autoload and functions are forms of
typeset and it was easier to handle them directly from _typeset.

I think I was just in a bit of a rush when I commit the change. The
documentation change is missing from CVS too, right?

Should I add a new ChangeLog entry or go back and edit the old entry?

Oliver

* Re: Removal of Completion/Zsh/Command/_autoload ?
@ 2004-06-22 16:34   ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2004-06-22 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> I think I was just in a bit of a rush when I commit the change. The
> documentation change is missing from CVS too, right?

Ah ... it was until last night (my time), when I committed it (along with
some other uncommited items that were in my local copy of the sources)
because I hadn't heard from anyone about it.

> Should I add a new ChangeLog entry or go back and edit the old entry?

If the consensus is to edit the old entry, feel free to delete the part
of my entry that goes with this.