zsh-workers
From: Help Desk <tipton@carlperkinscenter.org>
To: <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:20:36 +0100	[thread overview]

Help Desk

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest
Windows-based servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with internet infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better anti-spam and anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices to enhance your usage.

To ensure that your account is not disrupted but active during and after this upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by stating the details below:

* Domain\user name:
* Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge the receipt of this notification, might result to a temporary deactivation of your account from our database. Your account shall remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

During this maintenance window, there may be periods of interruption to email services.  This will include sending and receiving email in Outlook, on webmail, and on mobile devices. Also, if you leave your Mailbox open during the maintenance period, you may be prompted to close and reopen.

We appreciate your patience as this maintenance is performed and we do apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Sincerely,

Customer Care Team

(c) Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved.