Just tried it - it kills my shell immediately. Definitely doesn't sound like a feature. :) On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Richard Hartmann < richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am sure most of you are aware of this, but it has always > ailed me and should probably be changed. > If you have 100 commands on your stack and call > > r 101 > > it will recurse endlessly or as long as the box allows it to > do until killing it. Unless there are useful aspects to this > behaviour, it is basically a nice way to kill your shell. > > > Thoughts? > Richard >