zsh-workers
* New darcs completion
@ 2005-04-03 22:16 Carlos Phillips
From: Carlos Phillips @ 2005-04-03 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,
I am new to this list. I would like to submit a new completion function
for darcs and get your comments. The file is a little over 500 lines
long. What is the procedure?

Carlos

* Re: New darcs completion
@ 2005-04-04 10:49 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2005-04-04 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Carlos Phillips wrote:
> Hello,
> I am new to this list. I would like to submit a new completion function
> for darcs and get your comments. The file is a little over 500 lines
> long. What is the procedure?

If you just want comments, you could make it available on the web, for
example.

There shouldn't be any harm in sending (say) a uuencoded gzip'ed file of
that size to zsh-workers, however.  (I prefer uuencoded to MIME because
it's less likely to trip the idiot filters in our mail server.)

the system manager.

* Re: New darcs completion
@ 2005-04-06 11:41 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2005-04-06 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Carlos sent me his revised completion for darcs.  The current version is
so trivial that I've simply replaced it with his.  Anyone using darcs is
welcome to make suggestions.

the system manager.

* Re: New darcs completion
@ 2005-04-06 11:54   ` Carlos Phillips
From: Carlos Phillips @ 2005-04-06 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Please feel free to add any license. I am not familiar with how this
works in zsh.
Also I would greatly appreciate feedback. I only know one other person
using
this function at the moment so it is hard to determine the reliability
of this function.

Carlos