We shall start exploring this integration from our side. Which is the latest development branch that you would suggest to base our integration.?, and other tips that you would like to give us. Karthik. On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Peter Stephenson wrote: > On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:24:03 +0530 > "Karthik B" wrote: > > After integration, we must make sure that the existing behaviors on Linux > is > > not broken, so is there any test suite (sort of) to confirm this.? > > Yes, it's not completely comprehensive but it's quite good at testing low > level stuff. (The major weakness is interactive features; we need a > pty-based test harness for that.) After building the shell, run "make > test" in the Test subdirectory. Either all tests should pass, or you > should see a plausible message why a test wasn't executed or actually > failed on a given platform. > > -- > Peter Stephenson Software Engineer > CSR PLC, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road > Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070 > >