* Status of patch to fix redraw errors when resizing zsh terminal windows?
@ 2020-05-04 14:36 Aral Balkan
From: Aral Balkan @ 2020-05-04 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi there,

Just a quick one to ask what the current thinking is on Roman Perepelitsa’s patch from last July that fixes the window corruption that occurs when a window running zsh is resized:

https://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2019/msg00561.html

Current state of the branch (compare changes): https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/compare/master...romkatv:fix-winchanged

 It’s quite an embarrassing bug that keeps me from using zsh during my presentations.

Any thoughts on whether the patch will be included?

Thanks and lots of love from Ireland,
Aral