-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Possible huge setarrvalue optimization Local Time: January 5, 2017 5:13 AM UTC Time: January 5, 2017 4:13 AM From: d.s@daniel.shahaf.name To: Sebastian Gniazdowski zsh-workers@zsh.org ... Thanks for the suggestion. I agree the pm->ename != NULL case could be optimised further, however, I don't intend to look into that myself. Unless auto-exported parameters are marked as special (and it's rather not the case), the point is that current code will miss environment update on parameter update. Best regards, Sebastian Gniazdowski