On 17 czerwca 2017 at 07:08:24, Bart Schaefer (schaefer@brasslantern.com) wrote: > On Jun 16, 5:14pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote: > } > } ============ The maybe-suspicious reports ============ > > A few of these look like they're probably the same report reached via > slightly different script paths. The backtraces aren't very helpful > without knowing which specific test case set them off. I've fixed this, before each Valgrind error currently executed test case is shown (attached how it looks like). > I'm guessing most of these are going to turn out to be from a subshell > exec'ing or exiting without bothering to clean up allocations done by > the parent, particularly in the case where the leaked memory is from > the stdio library (indicating "FILE *bshin" was never fclose()d). I muted many fork / zfork errors initially. Today I wanted to catch something. The bicat() usage seems to leak what getoutputfile() returns: - that function always calls: gettempname(NULL, 0), and the 0 == zalloc() memory - in stringsubst(), after memcpy(), result of getoutputfile() is unused, free to release Attached is a patch with fix for this, it removes the Valgrind error. The error (Valgrind stack-trace) is attached in the PNG. I've added 2 error definitions, A04 is now fully silent: https://github.com/zdharma/VATS-zsh Does this maybe prove usability of VATS, and open way to add to upstream? -- Sebastian Gniazdowski psprint /at/ zdharma.org