Sending state-of-art patch. Did multiple test runs on different machines (without obvious reason, the code didn't change), as always. On 23.06.2017 at 10:36:43, Bart Schaefer (schaefer@brasslantern.com) wrote: > Nit-pick: This does not include "the following two paragraphs" in any of > the licensing comments that refer to them, so technically it doesn't > pass the license requirements for borrowing from db_gdbm.c. I've added the two paragraphs > We might want to update a few of the error strings to make phrasing > and capitalization more similar to others in the shell, but there's > only minimal consistency there anyway so probably not urgent. I've changed messages to start lowercase Wasn't sure what to do with the NFS bug. I did this:     if (!ht || ht->hsize == 0) {         (void)gdbm_reorganize(dbf);     } So it reorganizes if clearing hash with =(). Tried compiling with "-ansi" on three machines, it was OK (except for C++ comments), but I've changed the middle-block declarations, to be C89. As for folding, I attach Emacs screenshot, to show it really helps. Learned the folds from reading NERDTree source (vim plugin), it was huge, but had the folds and they helped. -- Sebastian Gniazdowski psprint /at/ zdharma.org