zsh-workers
* Re: zsh development is really quiet
@ 1997-09-18  6:10 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 1997-09-18  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

mason@primenet.com.au wrote:

> Richard Coleman <coleman@math.gatech.edu> typed:
> :It been really quiet around here.  I thought that
> :versions 3.0.5 and 3.1.3 were promised a long time
> :ago.  What's up?
>
> I seem to remember that happening once before with a different coordinator :-)
> You seemed to have stirred the pot or just timed your post well, with Peter
> posting some more stuff which seems to have coincided with the return of Sven.
> Sven, have you finished your stint in the army?  If so, welcome back.

Yes I have. Thanks, and hi to everyone...

Bye
 Sven

* Re: zsh development is really quiet
@ 1997-09-18  5:54   ` Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1997-09-18  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

> Richard Coleman <coleman@math.gatech.edu> typed:
> :It been really quiet around here.  I thought that
> :versions 3.0.5 and 3.1.3 were promised a long time
> :ago.  What's up?
>
> I seem to remember that happening once before with a
> different coordinator :-)  You seemed to have stirred
> the pot or just timed your post well, with Peter posting
> some more stuff which seems to have coincided with the
> return of Sven.  Sven, have you finished your stint in
> the army?  If so, welcome back.

Yep... but when I was maintainer, I thought everyone was
going to burn me at the stake for slacking off for a couple
months :-)

rc

* Re: zsh development is really quiet
@ 1997-09-18  4:39 ` Geoff Wing
From: Geoff Wing @ 1997-09-18  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

--
Geoff Wing [mason@primenet.com.au]                   Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977
 Technical Manager: PrimeNet Computer Consultants    Facsimile: +61-3-9768 2909

* zsh development is really quiet
@ 1997-09-15  8:07 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1997-09-15  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

It been really quiet around here.  I thought that
versions 3.0.5 and 3.1.3 were promised a long time
ago.  What's up?

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu