zsh-workers
From: info <info@creativewebs.info>
To: zsh-workers@zsh.org
Subject: Website Design & Development
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 00:25:46 +0530	[thread overview]

Hello,

Hope you are doing well

We are an IT company offers following services at very competitive prices, please let us know if you need any of the following services :-

Choose from my Menu
1. Modern Website design
2. Re-design of existing website to meet current Google Algorithm
3. Local business SEO
4. National SEO
5. E commerce site with full management
6. Graphic design
7. PPC campaign -create instant sales leads for your business
8. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
9. Branding & Identity

Just reply 1 to 9 with what you would like done from the Menu & I will send through some information.

Or - Hit 'REPLY' with your best contact number so we can start a friendly discussion on what I can do for you in more detail.

Thanks, and I look forward to talking soon,

Best Regards,
Sarah Kennedy
Digital & Web

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this` mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with" Unsubscribe" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.