zsh-workers
* tarball structure wish
@ 2005-07-06  4:37 Karl Chen
From: Karl Chen @ 2005-07-06  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Devel List

Hi, I have a wishlist request for the tarball archive maintainer.
I think tarballs (zsh-4.2.5.tar.bz2, etc.) should have a permanent
filename once they are released, i.e., not have to wait for the
next version to be released for it to move to the permanent
old/zsh-4.2.5.tar.bz2 location.  One way to do this would be to
put zsh-4.2.5.tar.bz2 in old/ in the first place, and symlink to
the toplevel directory.

Thanks for listening, Karl.

--
Karl 2005-07-05 21:32

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-06  4:37 UTC | newest]