zsh-workers
From: Mark Borges <mdb@cdc.noaa.gov>
To: zsh-workers@math.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: Final 3.0.0 test release
Date: 14 Aug 1996 23:25:25 -0600	[thread overview]

>> On 14 Aug 1996 18:14:37 -0700,
>> Steven L Baur(sb) wrote:
>>>>>> "Zoltan" == Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli@cs.elte.hu> writes:
sb> I'm mirroring the zsh manual on the web at
sb> http://www.miranova.com/zsh-man/

Zoltan> It can also be found in http://www.cs.elte.hu/zsh-manual/
Zoltan> The FAQ is in http://www.cs.elte.hu/zsh-manual/FAQ

Note that although the FAQ at mal.com is currently out of date it has
the advantage of being hyperlinked to the zsh manual. It should
be fairly simple to get it synced up again. I was mainly waiting for
the dust to settle on the documentation, which I guess has happened
now.

sb> Perhaps this could be added to the META-FAQ?

With all this mirroring going on, I'm wondering if the mal.com
connection is too slow for most? (it's only a shared T1 I believe). If
so, maybe I should be the one mirroring. Or perhaps I should just give
up the ghost and pass on the torch. I haven't had much time to give
the documentation project lately. I'm sorry if it's starting to show.

--
  -mb-