zsh-workers
* Mailing List BS
@ 1999-01-26  4:16 Juergen A. Erhard
From: Juergen A. Erhard @ 1999-01-26  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Fine, really fine... all the zsh mail went to the `misc' folder.

Could anyone tell me (preferrably the list maintainer) what header I
can rely on for filtering?  And I mean *Header*... zsh-workers is
simply not enough (this should be obvious).

I *think*

is unique, but I'd like to be sure (for once).

Bye, J

PS: The old mailing list had a reliable

as a filter rule (no, this is not procmail... it's homegrown ;-) and
unreleased... and far from finished).

--
Jürgen A. Erhard      eMail: jae@ilk.de      phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
	 My WebHome: http://members.tripod.com/~Juergen_Erhard

* Re: Mailing List BS
@ 1999-01-26  5:05 ` Dan Nelson
From: Dan Nelson @ 1999-01-26  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juergen A. Erhard; +Cc: zsh-workers

In the last episode (Jan 26), Juergen A. Erhard said:
> Fine, really fine... all the zsh mail went to the `misc' folder.
>
> PS: The old mailing list had a reliable

The new mailinglist _almost_ has the same header, but it's been changed

I did an RFC search and didn't see the header "Mailing-list" specified
anywhere, so it should probably be changed to X-Mailing-List anyway.

	-Dan

* Re: Mailing List BS
@ 1999-01-27  9:29 ` Karsten Thygesen
From: Karsten Thygesen @ 1999-01-27  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juergen A. Erhard; +Cc: zsh-workers

Juergen> Fine, really fine... all the zsh mail went to the `misc'
Juergen> folder.  Could anyone tell me (preferrably the list
Juergen> maintainer) what header I can rely on for filtering?  And I
Juergen> mean *Header*... zsh-workers is simply not enough (this
Juergen> should be obvious).

Juergen> I *think*

Juergen> is unique, but I'd like to be sure (for once).

The Delivered-To can be trusted and is wat I would recommend.

Karsten
/list maintainer :-)