* [9front] recent kernel changes break built-in wacom serial tablet on
@ 2024-01-12 21:53 sl
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: sl @ 2024-01-12 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thinkpad x60t/x61t

the serial wacom on this machine has always worked since aiju first
implemented support for the x41t:

	uart2=type=isa port=0x200 irq=5 # plan9.ini
	aux/wacom && aux/tablet & # riostart

today i updated my system and now when using the pen the pointer
immediately warps to the bottom of the screen and stays there no
matter what i do.  i can still cause the pointer to move horizontally
with the pen, it just won't get up off the floor no matter how i threaten.

when i rebooted off my old kernel (maybe a couple of months old) the
tablet once again works as normal.

sl

[0] http://plan9.stanleylieber.com/hardware/thinkpad/x60t/6366-l6u/sysinfo