* [9front] sysupdate trouble this evening
@ 2024-04-25  0:33 sl
From: sl @ 2024-04-25  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

; sysupdate
tlsclient: tlsclient: i/o on hungup channel
git/get: fetch failed: pktline: short read from transport
/bin/git/pull: get 1110: fetch failed: pktline: short read from transport

sl

* Re: [9front] sysupdate trouble this evening
@ 2024-04-25  0:57 ` Ori Bernstein
From: Ori Bernstein @ 2024-04-25  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front; +Cc: sl

Yeah. Retry a few times.

vultr seems to have fucked something up, and we're getting a lot of
spurious TCP RSTs.

I've got a ticket open, but if it takes too long, I'll be finding
some alternative hosting.

--
    Ori Bernstein

* Re: [9front] sysupdate trouble this evening
@ 2024-04-27  2:00   ` ori
From: ori @ 2024-04-27  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front; +Cc: sl

we got a tentative fix in place, now that I'm back and facing a
computer.