Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] [ih] Fwd: Some Berkeley Unix history - too many PHDs per packet
       [not found] <9ADA89F4-0621-40A4-A68F-6EF0A3218461@gmail.com>
@ 2024-03-10  8:22 ` steve jenkin
From: steve jenkin @ 2024-03-10  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Computer Old Farts Followers

> On 10 Mar 2024, at 06:52, Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com> wrote:
>
> More details can be found in a paper I did a few years ago: https://technique-societe.cnam.fr/colloque-international-unix-en-france-et-aux-etats-unis-innovation-diffusion-et-appropriation--945215.kjsp [If you cannot find it and are interested send me email off list and I'll forward it].

For those playing along at home…

INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM - UNIX IN FRANCE AND IN THE UNITED STATES: INNOVATION, DIFFUSION AND APPROPRIATION
	<https://web.archive.org/web/20180110181945/https://technique-societe.cnam.fr/colloque-international-unix-en-france-et-aux-etats-unis-innovation-diffusion-et-appropriation--945215.kjsp>

UNIX: A View from the Field as We Played the Game
	<https://www.usenix.org/sites/default/files/winter18_cole_unix_cnam.pdf>

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)