* [NTG-context] Re: statistical charts module re-published
       [not found] ` <20240428115825.GA25582@thala.cz>
@ 2024-04-28 12:47   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2024-04-28 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Tomáš,

thank you, I updated the information at
https://codeberg.org/fiee/context-statistical-charts and also published
the new version to https://modules.contextgarden.net (i.e. installation
with "mtxrun --script install-modules --install statistical-charts" will
now install the current version).

Best, Hraban

Am 28.04.24 um 13:58 schrieb Tomáš Hála:
> Hi Hraban and all,
>
> the server akela at our university is not absolutely down but avialable from
> the university intranet (or via VPN) only, unfortunately.
>
> When you wrote the second email (the first one I accidentally missed in the flood of other messages, sorry about that)
> I was just in the middle of cleaning data and migrating them to other sites.
>
> At the same time, Tamara and I fixed some small things and we publish a new
> version of this module containing our work from the last year.
>
> The official site for statistical-charts module
> is now               	         www.thala.cz/statcharts,
> available also via   	        www.konvoj.cz/statcharts,
> and mirrored at      	user.mendelu.cz/thala/statcharts.
>
> Best,
>
> Tomáš
>
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2024 at 08:54:46PM +0000, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Hi,
>> since the Akela server at Mendel University is down since a while, I got
>> no response from Tomáš, and it would be a pity to lose this module, I
>> re-published the statistical charts module at
>> https://codeberg.org/fiee/context-statistical-charts
>> I’ll also put it on modules.contextgarden.net
>>
>> This is version 0.31, tagged by me as 2020-09-11 (date of the presentation).
>> I’m sure there’s a newer version somewhere, at least at Ramkumar’s, and
>> I’d like to update the repo to that.
>> Also the sources for the documentation are missing.
>>
>> Authors, please help me save your work!
>>
>> Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: statistical charts module re-published
@ 2024-04-29 13:21     ` Tomáš Hála
From: Tomáš Hála @ 2024-04-29 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hraban,

> published the new version to https://modules.contextgarden.net (i.e. installation with
> "mtxrun --script install-modules --install > statistical-charts"

thank you, this is very userful.

Tomáš

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl