* [NTG-context] Re: QR Code (Henning Hraban Ramm)
@ 2024-04-30  1:09 Benjamin Buchmuller
From: Benjamin Buchmuller @ 2024-04-30  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hraban,

Downgrading zint to 2.12.0 worked for me. Many thanks!

In case someone is experiencing similar issues, I ran:

brew remove zint
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/962d789d26c9d8f760affe272689f21388f7d3e2/Formula/z/zint.rb > zint.rb
brew install zint.rb
zint --version (should be 2.12.0)

[follow the instructions to symlink zint to tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/lib/luametatex/zint]

mtxrun --generate

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-30  1:12 UTC | newest]