* [NTG-context] more register questions!
@ 2024-05-02 15:01 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2024-05-02 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

making wonderful progress on my registers and translating from xml.
There is one thing I can't figure out (and I or some other good soul may
have asked in the past...). Is it possible to mark occurrences in
footnotes? Ideally, the entry in the register would look like

p. 100\high{20}

to show that the term occurs in note 20 on p. 100. But if that's asking
too much, I would be content with applying a processor (say, italic) to
these register entries. From the looks of the tuc file, Context doesn't
appear to "know" that a register entry is within a footnote. But Hans
never ceases to amaze me, so maybe there is a way (short of applying
special markup to these notes in the source)?

All best

Thomas

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl