From: "Richard Greenblott" <reggreen@ne.mediaone.net>
To: <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Nvidia video driver
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:03:10 -0400	[thread overview]

Ok. I still can not get this to work...
One problem I have is that I can not rebuild software for Plan9 until I can
load Plan9 (catch 22).
I don't have a Plan9 system to build from...

I have copied 9PCFLOP to the floppy and modified Vgadb on the same floppy as
stated in my last posting.
Is there anything else I can do? paurea@dei.inf.uc3m.es  did say he had to
rebuild the software to make it work.
Is the posted files at http://members.optusnet.com.au/~nwaples/ Ok to use or
do I need to rebuild them for my Video Board?

Sorry for sounding like a broken record.....

Thanks for any help you can give...

Rick G.