From: Nicholas Waples <nickw@pobox.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Nvidia video driver
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:20:19 +1000	[thread overview]

 I had a bit of spare time and hacked up a driver for my TNT (NV4) video
card. It doesnt do hardware accelleration (hw cursor works tho), and Ive
only been playing with 8bit modes, but it seems to work for me now in
the
few modes ive tried (not that I understand why all the time).
 I was going to post it when I cleaned it up and tested it a bit more,
but that got interrupted by my move back to aus.
 Hopefully, it should pretty much work for other NV4 based cards (TNT2,
etc..), and NV10 cards (Geforce, Geforce2) require a little bit more
work at least. In the next couple of weeks I should be able to get back
onto it, and may even try getting a Geforce2 MX to work.

Nick