* Re: [9fans] Any Japanese IME for Inferno?
@ 2001-03-22  2:37 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2001-03-22  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Porting something client-server type "IME" to Plan 9 is against its philosophy. :-)

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1862 bytes --]

From: Rome Huang <rome@umedia.com.tw>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Any Japanese IME for Inferno?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:18:49 GMT

Is there any Japanese IME for Inferno? We need the features similar to
FreeWNN(www.freewnn.org) or mobilewnn.

If the porting is feasible and price is reasonable, we could pay to port it.

Best Regards,
Rome.

* Re: [9fans] Any Japanese IME for Inferno?
@ 2001-03-25  8:01 ` ron
From: ron @ 2001-03-25  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We need the features similar to freewnn/mobilewnn except the client-server
part, we plan to use it on stand-alone Inferno-pliance.

Rome.

@ 2001-03-15 12:18 Rome Huang