* Re: FW: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
       [not found] <FABFCC19620C1C4E87A38198E3E29C7501EC1CBF@NTKYC900PEX1.ubsgs.ubsgroup.net>
@ 2005-02-17 22:31 ` Noel Hunt
From: Noel Hunt @ 2005-02-17 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

     > Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com
       . . .
     > related financial instruments.

     Now, this is a SERIOUSLY creepy signature. Company policy, I assume?

Yes. I do apologize, but I had forgotten about the
garbage before mailing so I'll subscribe from a
different address.

It seems to be the standard piffle attached to mail
in securities companies and the like. I think lawyers
must be _very clever people_.

@ 2005-02-17 22:43   ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2005-02-17 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>I think lawyers must be _very clever people_.

or paid by the word

* Re: FW: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-18  7:09     ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2005-02-18  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Noel's a good bloke too, so give him a break.

brucee

* Re: FW: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-18 12:09       ` boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2005-02-18 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Noel's a good bloke too, so give him a break.

he sure is.
--
MGRS 31U DQ 52572 12604