* RE: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-17  1:14 Noel.Hunt
From: Noel.Hunt @ 2005-02-17  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: russcox, 9fans

>there is a copy on sources in /n/sources/steve, and there
>is a newer and perhaps safer version in the plan9port copy
>of samterm:

Many thanks.

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.

* Re: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-17 10:41 ` Tiit Lankots
From: Tiit Lankots @ 2005-02-17 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com
> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
> of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
> verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
> related financial instruments.

Now, this is a SERIOUSLY creepy signature. Company policy, I assume?

* Re: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-17 14:10   ` boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2005-02-17 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> Now, this is a SERIOUSLY creepy signature. Company policy, I assume?

they're all doing it.

those UBS boys are like pit bulls on crack.  i talked to a
few of them in geneva about setting up a numbered bank
account.

just walked in off the street and it was done deal in 30 minutes.
well, i had the info, but not the 30k € :(
--
MGRS 31U DQ 52572 12604

* Re: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-17 11:22 ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2005-02-17 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I was browsing through the 9fans archives and came across this mail
> (http://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/2002-April/016954.html)
> which mentions a patch for the unix sam which introduces chords
> for cut/paste. Is this still available somewhere?

Yep,

/n/sources/steve/sam-chord-patch.txt

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-16 23:30 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2005-02-16 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> I was browsing through the 9fans archives and came across this mail
> (http://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/2002-April/016954.html)
> which mentions a patch for the unix sam which introduces chords
> for cut/paste. Is this still available somewhere?

there is a copy on sources in /n/sources/steve, and there
is a newer and perhaps safer version in the plan9port copy
of samterm:
http://swtch.com/usr/local/plan9/src/cmd/samterm/main.c.
they're disabled because they make sam to lock up
occasionally and it just hasn't been a high priority to
figure out why.

look for "chording".

russ

* [9fans] Mouse chord patch for Unix sam
@ 2005-02-16 23:11 Noel.Hunt