* [9fans] Low Profile SCSI Controller
@ 2004-05-17 19:41 Greg Pavelcak
From: Greg Pavelcak @ 2004-05-17 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Well, I'm a dope. I bought a really sleek looking desktop case, which I
like, but apparently one of the reasons it's so sleek looking is that it's
short.
My old Tekram SCSI controller won't fit in it. Well actually the controller
fits
fine, it's just the controller with cables plugged in the top that won't
fit. I looked at
the LSI Logic lsi20160L, but it's hard to find for buying, and it looks like
the
chip is called 53C1000, so I wonder whether it will work.

Any pointers to <4" tall SCSI controllers that will work with Plan 9?

Thanks.

Greg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-17 19:41 UTC | newest]