* [9fans] IBM 560Z
@ 2005-07-27 19:48 LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2005-07-27 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Anyone have an IBM TP 560Z that they've used with P9? I'm kind of
itching to use this thing for something more than a Windblows
Development box, but it is very slow, with little RAM... perfect for a
Terminal. Scratching around in Google doesn't bring up all that much,
save for some marketing advert.
I've yet to have a floppy working yet though, since the one that came
with the machine was
damaged, so I've yet to test this machine out at all. Although I
thought that I may be able to save some time by testing out the list
first. Cheers!
 -- Stefan
--
The subject of this essay (the Myth of Sisyphus) is precisely
this relationship between the absurd and suicide, the exact

* Re: [9fans] IBM 560Z
@ 2005-07-27 19:52 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2005-07-27 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LiteStar numnums, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I have a Thinkpad 560 that runs Plan 9.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] IBM 560Z
@ 2005-07-27 20:36 ` Frederic Bonfanti
From: Frederic Bonfanti @ 2005-07-27 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The first VESA driver I did was tested ok with numerous modern IBM machines.
Ask Russ for the latest one... but there should be no problem in terms of
video.

Fred