* [9fans] inferno.stricca.org seems to be on the outer ring of hell..
@ 2004-01-30  6:27 George Michaelson
From: George Michaelson @ 2004-01-30  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I habitually chuck away 9fans after not reading it, so I've missed the
thread where this domain got taken over by squatters.

But the 9friendly might want to remove it from links, unless the humour
value is considered high.

-George

* Re: [9fans] inferno.stricca.org seems to be on the outer ring of hell..
@ 2004-01-30  9:09 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2004-01-30  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

gee, that was pip's site.  buy his book!  he has talent, but i don't
know what it is.  certainly deleting NOPs from l.s was particularly
inspired but *p |= 13 was the most impressive act (i suggested he
turn on bit 13).  needless to say the port was easy, i did it before
he came back with a theory.

brucee