* [9fans] Various Pills, worldwide delivery!
@ 2004-07-04  6:44 Rouse C. Taping
From: Rouse C. Taping @ 2004-07-04  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Customer

Unbelievable :)
Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed -- there's so little competition.
It is not helpful to help a friend by putting coins in his pockets when he has got holes in his pockets.
http://www.rqvq.com/3/
The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.

* [9fans] Various Pills, worldwide delivery!
@ 2004-07-20  3:48 Raunchiness F. Punker
From: Raunchiness F. Punker @ 2004-07-20  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Customer

Hello there!
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
I know the Bible is inspired because it inspires me.
http://puffier.haksam.com/3/
The wave of the future is coming and there is no fighting it.

* [9fans] Various Pills, worldwide delivery!
@ 2004-07-14 20:17 Excited R. Mimes
From: Excited R. Mimes @ 2004-07-14 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Customer