* Re: [9fans] rootdir, rootspec values
@ 2001-05-05  1:55   ` A.S. Kukhar
From: A.S. Kukhar @ 2001-05-05  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

oh, great, the use of variables user=<user_name> and
nobootprompt=local!#S/sdC0/fs make something like autologin
in Plan 9!
thanks for response Russ
P.S. I really like undocumented features_

-kyxap

@ 2003-05-03 23:01 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-05-03 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2003-05-04  3:59 A.S. Kukhar
From: A.S. Kukhar @ 2003-05-04  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hello,
sorry for yet another stupid question from me,
I can't find suitable examples of using the plan9.ini
variables rootdir and rootspec in man and 9fans archives. I
use standalone terminal system (in VMware) and I want to
dispose the prompt: ``root is from
(local)[local!#S/sdC0/fs]'' when booting.

hope to see your responses :)
-kyxap