* [9fans] dhog
@ 2003-07-21 22:26 boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2003-07-21 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i'm not sure this is the right forum, but i found this out this morning:

    http://unauthorised.org/dhog/index.html

he was a good man -- part of the _basser hard core_.

* Re: [9fans] dhog
@ 2003-08-18 19:38 ` vdharani
From: vdharani @ 2003-08-18 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

> i'm not sure this is the right forum, but i found this out this
> morning:
>
>    http://unauthorised.org/dhog/index.html
>
> he was a good man -- part of the _basser hard core_.

Sorry for the delayed mail.

When I first came to know about David Hogan's demise, I was upset for many
days. I am feeling very bad that we have lost an expert in Plan 9 / Inferno.

I have a request. Can someone who has been familiar with his work send out
a mail in this list on what his contributions are to Plan 9 and Inferno?
And if possible, add that information to the above website also? That way,
one can easily remember his contributions when using/seeing his
contributions.

Thanks
dharani

* Re: [9fans] dhog
@ 2003-08-18 22:21   ` boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2003-08-18 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

he was a good man.  whatever he did for plan 9 or inferno counts
for nothing.

he was a good man -- that's what counts.

as the oils said:

    the good ones died, the others just got old

dhog was a good man.

* Re: [9fans] dhog
@ 2003-08-19  2:05     ` okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-08-19  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>     the good ones died, the others just got old
>
> dhog was a good man.

Till now, I didn't realize he was dead.
He must have told me something when I started to add something
to his i81x driver in this Obon rest seasons.
I don't know I can do anything valuable or not though, because
I used up my free time, and am still learning what is AGP, PCI,
GMCH chip...

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] dhog
@ 2003-07-21 13:00 ` William K. Josephson
From: William K. Josephson @ 2003-07-21 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 10:58:09AM +0200, boyd, rounin wrote:
> i just found out.  did i miss a message?

I don't think anything has been said publicly here.

* [9fans] dhog
@ 2003-07-21  8:58 boyd, rounin
From: boyd, rounin @ 2003-07-21  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i just found out.  did i miss a message?