* [9fans] slides and troff
@ 2010-10-28 17:51 hugo rivera
From: hugo rivera @ 2010-10-28 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,
I'm using Uriel's macros for creating slides with groff (I'm unable to
make p9p's troff to work). The slides look fine, but I can't add slide
numbers at the bottom of each slide (which I expected to get, since
the slide macros seem to modify the ms macro). I've been messing
around with troff code, trying to get the slide numbering, but no
results so far (I can't get the footer example from Osanna's user
manual to work, given my inexperience with troff coding). Any help is
appreciated.

--
Hugo

* Re: [9fans] slides and troff
@ 2010-10-28 19:03 ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2010-10-28 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have used the foils package on plan9 and on osx in the past.

	/n/sources/contrib/steve/foils.tgz
or
	http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/steve/foils.tgz

-Steve