* [9fans] Jacopo IRC Suite on Sourceforge
@ 2001-06-15 22:36 Matt
From: Matt @ 2001-06-15 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I've registered a new project on SourceForge called
Jacopo IRC Suite
If I'm accepted you'll be able to find it on jacopo.sourceforge.org

I chose the BSD license (which i can chage later) so I hope this doesn't
clash with any other obligations or people's sensitivity.

Why sourceforge?
I think it's a good public presence. Anyone doing a search for Limbo or
Inferno will find it.
And I'm lazy and all the mailing list, cvs stuff etc. is taken care of by
them. I don't run a plan9 file server so I don't get the benefit of dump &
yesterday. (I never did get the cpu/auth server to announce itself as a file
server).
A good place to stick documentation and papers relating to the project that
other people can benefit from even if they don't care about Inferno or Limbo
or IRC.

It's my first foray on sourceforge so it might be the worst decision I could
make but at least I'll know.

Matt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-15 22:36 UTC | newest]