* [9fans] What is the window system of plan9? Can anyone give me some design document of it to me?
@ 2004-03-22 10:07 liusemail
From: liusemail @ 2004-03-22 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello, everyone.
I am a new man of plan9, I am very interest in it's window system.
Can anyone tell me that what is the window system of plan9.
And can anyone give me some documents about how it design?
Thanks.

* Re: [9fans] What is the window system of plan9? Can anyone give me some design document of it to me?
@ 2004-03-22 13:01 ` matt
From: matt @ 2004-03-22 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/
The one titled 8½, the Plan 9 Window System

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/magic/man2html/1/rio

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/magic/man2html/4/rio

* Re: [9fans] What is the window system of plan9? Can anyone give me some design document of it to me?
@ 2004-03-22 16:30     ` matt
From: matt @ 2004-03-22 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> http://204.178.31.2/who/rob/lec5.pdf

is it me or does that seem truncated, I get 19 pages and it ends somewhat abruptly

* Re: [9fans] What is the window system of plan9? Can anyone give me some design document of it to me?
@ 2004-03-22 22:25   ` Andrey S. Kukhar
From: Andrey S. Kukhar @ 2004-03-22 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

http://204.178.31.2/who/rob/lec5.pdf

	kyxap

* Re: [9fans] What is the window system of plan9? Can anyone give me some design document of it to me?
@ 2004-03-23  0:36       ` Andrey S. Kukhar
From: Andrey S. Kukhar @ 2004-03-23  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

the document is right