* Re: [9fans] looking for a new plan 9 faq maintainer
@ 2004-10-21 11:45 ` Matthias Teege
       [not found] ` <20041021134633.GA5351@ns.0xfe.org>
From: Matthias Teege @ 2004-10-21 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: plan9, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:44:29 -0400, andrey kukhar <plan9@kp.km.ua> wrote:
> If you'd like to take over the faq maintenance, please
> email me directly.

I'm interessted on this job.

> You'll need to be able to host it on your own site.
no problem

Matthias

* Re: [9fans] looking for a new plan 9 faq maintainer
@ 2004-10-21 12:40   ` Fco. J. Ballesteros
From: Fco. J. Ballesteros @ 2004-10-21 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mteege, 9fans

> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:44:29 -0400, andrey kukhar <plan9@kp.km.ua> wrote:
>> If you'd like to take over the faq maintenance, please
>> email me directly.
>
> I'm interessted on this job.
>
>> You'll need to be able to host it on your own site.
> no problem
>
> Matthias

I'd suggest to change `faq maintainer' with `wiki maintaner'.
I mean, the wiki was meant to be the faq. It's out of date
because many of us forget to update it. Instead of
maintaining a separate thing, why not maintain the wiki?

hth

* [9fans] looking for a new plan 9 faq maintainer
@ 2004-10-21 17:44 andrey kukhar
       [not found] ` <20041021134633.GA5351@ns.0xfe.org>
From: andrey kukhar @ 2004-10-21 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: plan9dev

Hi.
I've been maintaining the plan 9 faq at
http://ask.km.ru/3p/plan9faq.html for about 1 year,
but now I don't have time much to update it anymore.

If you'd like to take over the faq maintenance, please
email me directly.

You'll need to be able to host it on your own site.

Thanks, Andrey Kukhar

@ 2004-10-22 17:25   ` andrey kukhar
From: andrey kukhar @ 2004-10-22 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs