* [9fans] Re: wiki automatic pages
       [not found] <4fad4d1cd9ca06f5194efc466d55baaf@swtch.com>
@ 2006-04-17 20:45 ` uriel
From: uriel @ 2006-04-17 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Subject: wiki automatic pages
> if the page isn't changing, please don't install a new one.

That is not as simple as it sounds.  IMHO the simplest and cleanest
way to implement it is in wikifs, it has been in my (mental?) TODO
list for a while, I will bump its priority up.

I also would be happy if the scripts were hosted somewhere at the Labs
where they could run faster and more reliably; but they need updates
from time to time and they should be in sources where people can mirror
them and send patch(1)es against them.

It would be nice if all the scripts used to maintain the main Plan 9
website were there too, I don't want to question the future decisions
of certain French company, but would be nice to not need to even think
about it.

uriel

* Re: [9fans] Re: wiki automatic pages
@ 2006-04-17 21:55   ` Russ Cox