* [9fans] version control debate
@ 2014-05-23  7:17 David Hoskin
From: David Hoskin @ 2014-05-23  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I propose <http://fossil-scm.org/>, if only for the fun of the naming conflict.

-- David

* Re: [9fans] version control debate
@ 2014-05-23  8:38 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2014-05-23  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I propose <http://fossil-scm.org/>, if only for the fun of the naming conflict.
>
> -- David

I was shown that a while back, and it had some definite merits.  Not
enough to convince me to migrate, but enough to make me take notice.

L.

* Re: [9fans] version control debate
@ 2014-05-23 11:41   ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2014-05-23 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> L.

have you converted to modula?  :-)

- erik

* Re: [9fans] version control debate
@ 2014-05-23 12:37     ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2014-05-23 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> have you converted to modula?  :-)

I used to like Modula 2, in days preceeding my exposure to C, so maybe
that's influencing my search for a new identity that does not involve
"growth" :-)

L.