* [9fans] spell checking in acme/plan9
@ 2002-03-13 16:52 Jack Starrantino
From: Jack Starrantino @ 2002-03-13 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: '9fans@cse.psu.edu'

'morning,

What are people using to spell check troff docs created using acme/plan9.
The manual talks about an Oxford product that is not available outside of
the Labs, and documents Spell(1), which doesn't meet my needs.

Is there something else currently available?

Many thanks.

jps
--
Jack P. Starrantino   jstarrantino@cdnow.com

* Re: [9fans] spell checking in acme/plan9
@ 2002-03-13 17:17 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-03-13 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We use spell(1) (and the acme wrapper aspell).
Which particular aspect of spell doesn't meet your needs?
(I'm certainly not claiming it's perfect.  I'm just curious.)

Russ