* [9fans] Re: DELIVERY REPORTS ABOUT YOUR E-MAIL
       [not found] <0I1H00EH72HYZO@pfsma01.kinkos.com>
@ 2004-07-26 18:36 ` usa0337
From: usa0337 @ 2004-07-26 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you for your e-mail.

If you have sent this message to place an order, please call your FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Center Project Manager at (408) 982-9600 to confirm your order. The FedEx Kinko's Project Manager will confirm:

*   Your order was received
*   Pricing and payment method
*   Expected delivery date for your order

Did you know that you can submit your orders online (www.fedexkinkos.com/OnlineOrdering)? It's a fast, easy and convenient way to send your documents online.

With FedEx Kinko's online printing service, you can have your document printed at any of our participating FedEx Kinko's centers nationwide. The FedEx Kinko's center you select is notified immediately that an order has been placed. You will see the price of your order when you place it, and payment can be made online with any major credit card or FedEx Kinko's Commercial Account Card. Specify your time and choice of delivery, and FedEx Kinko's can deliver it to you in as little as four hours.

To get started, simply click the following link, or copy and paste it into the address bar on your browser: www.fedexkinkos.com/OnlineOrdering.

For more information about other FedEx Kinko's services, or to receive customer assistance, please call 1.800.254.6567.

Thank you for your business!

Terms and Conditions:
This e-mail transmission is not encrypted and offers no security protection. Any material you send could be viewed by a third party while in transit.

If the document you are sending is copyright or trademark protected in whole or in part, please note that FedEx Kinko's requires written permission from the copyright or trademark holder in order to reproduce copyright or trademark protected works.

By submitting this file I warrant that the documents I submit via this e-mail transmission are not protected under copyright or trademark laws or that I have the authority to print or reproduce the files. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold FedEx Kinko's harmless from any suit, demand, or claim made against FedEx Kinko's by reason of breach of this warranty, and I agree to any judgment or reasonable settlement offer resulting from any such suit, demand, or claim, and to pay any attorney's fees incurred by FedEx Kinko's in defending against such suit, demand, or claim. I agree that FedEx Kinko's may provide a copy of this statement to anyone claiming infringement of copyright or trademark in the file(s) being submitted.

By transmitting your order you are agreeing to the foregoing indemnification of FedEx Kinko's.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-26 18:36 UTC | newest]