* [9fans] Plan9<->Inferno interoperability
@ 2004-02-07 22:50 a
From: a @ 2004-02-07 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

so i've got Inferno 4e and Plan 9 4e. i understand it was at
least the intent to get styx in line with 9p2000, for the goal
of letting the systems share resources. great. so, um, how?
srv from plan9 seems to work, but mount fails. it looks like
the auth methods - at least the default ones - are still
divergent. so... is this doable?

the first-pass end result i'm looking for is mounting /dev/draw
from my inferno installation onto my plan9 box, so i can get
rio in an inferno window.
ア

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-02-07 22:50 UTC | newest]