* [9fans] automated response
@ 2004-04-14 18:05 Anjuli Graunke
From: Anjuli Graunke @ 2004-04-14 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank you for your message.  I will be away from my desk from Monday April 12 through Tuesday April 20 attending the Pi Sigma Epsilon National Convention in Reno.  I will be checking me e-mail during this time, so please be patient if I don't respond promptly.  If you need me urgently, call my cell phone at 414-807-5100.

Have a great day!

Anjuli Graunke
Director of Chapter Operations
Pi Sigma Epsilon
800-761-9350
anjuli.graunke@pse.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-14 18:05 UTC | newest]