* [9fans] Exiting fscons
@ 2004-02-20  9:49 Dave Cummings
From: Dave Cummings @ 2004-02-20  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,
I've recently installed fossil. Using fscons I can srv fossil without
permissions and do administrative tasks. Is it neccessary to exit this
console? I usually just 'delete' the window it's running in, or reboot.
Can I exit the console? What about systems not running rio? Thanks in
advance, Dave

dlc4(at)jhu(dot)edu

* Re: [9fans] Exiting fscons
@ 2004-02-20 10:52 ` gdiaz
From: gdiaz @ 2004-02-20 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I suppose you run:

    fs# con -l /srv/fscons

or something like that, isn't it?
If that the case I suggest you to read
the con manual page.

You can exit with ctrl+\ and then type q.

Greatings.

Quoting Dave Cummings <murrayclimbs@yahoo.com>:

> Hello,
> I've recently installed fossil. Using fscons I can srv fossil without
> permissions and do administrative tasks. Is it neccessary to exit this
> console? I usually just 'delete' the window it's running in, or reboot.
> Can I exit the console? What about systems not running rio? Thanks in
> advance, Dave
>
> dlc4(at)jhu(dot)edu

* [9fans] Re: Exiting fscons
@ 2004-02-23 10:03 ` Dave Cummings
From: Dave Cummings @ 2004-02-23 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Alright, I'll try that, unfortunately Plan9 won't boot at the moment, it
comes up, I login as glenda, says init: /bin/rc or something, and then
hangs. And that's it. No idea. So, i'm gonna use the opportunity to
reinstall with space for venti. Thanks again,
Dave