* [9fans] P9P mostly working on NetBSD/amd64
@ 2007-11-09  0:24 Benjamin (Benn) T. Newman
From: Benjamin (Benn) T. Newman @ 2007-11-09  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello

I have Plan 9 from User Space mostly working on NetBSD/amd64.

(Since there was discussion on here-docs...)

cat > $PLAN9/src/libthread/NetBSD-x86_64-asm.s <<!
.globl _tas
_tas:
	movq $0xCAFEBABE, %rax
	movq 4(%rsp), %rcx
	xchgq %rax, 0(%rcx)
	ret
!

I copied it from NetBSD-386-asm.s and made changes that I only vaguely understand.

While rio works, everything else graphical that I've tried does not (9term, sam, acme, stats) though you can get Unix versions of 9term and sam from pkgsc.

troff works (which was my driving force).
--
Benn Newman

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-09  0:24 UTC | newest]