* [9fans] anyone in?
@ 2009-10-20 23:13 John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2009-10-20 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Anyone in yet?

--
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing" -- Rob Pike

* Re: [9fans] anyone in?
@ 2009-10-21  2:01 ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2009-10-21  2:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

We are in.
Holiday Inn Express.

@ 2009-10-21  3:50   ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-10-21  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm here, anyone doing breakfast? Where to go?

ron

* Re: [9fans] anyone in?
@ 2009-10-21  4:43         ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-10-21  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

SOP for some workshops in the evening for me is to find a lobby with
tables
couches
beer
hardware (we supply that)
tolerant hotel staff who don't threaten to throw you out at 2 am for
not renting a conference room (as happened in Hamburg one year)

and having a hack session. don't know if anyone else is interested but
we can see.

ron

* Re: [9fans] anyone in?
@ 2009-10-21  4:41       ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-10-21  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

So, floren and I are meeting in the holiday in lobby at 0730 and then
will go find grill.

I will bring laptop and will happily demo TVX and burn sticks for
anyone who cares.

Also bringing sheevaplug.

ron

* Re: [9fans] anyone in?
@ 2009-10-21  4:29     ` Brantley Coile
From: Brantley Coile @ 2009-10-21  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

The Grill is on the west side of the first block of college ave.

0xbc

iPhone email

On Oct 21, 2009, at 12:16 AM, ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we converged on 8am at this thing on college?
>
> ron

* Re: [9fans] anyone in?
@ 2009-10-21  4:16   ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2009-10-21  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

       [not found] <<13426df10910202050s465de3e7oe31b1701c0e3fc00@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-10-21  4:12 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-10-21  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue Oct 20 23:51:46 EDT 2009, rminnich@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm here, anyone doing breakfast? Where to go?
>
> ron

what time?  i can do ~9:00 i think.  how about
it's east to the 5-way intersection pm broad and
down the hill to the se (oak st)
http://www.eatatmamasboy.com/pages/base.php

- erik