* [9fans] sam for unix
@ 2003-07-05  4:40 Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2003-07-05  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Folks, I've ported the 4e sam (but not samterm) to unix.

This port also uses Russ' port of libutf and libfmt (with one patch).
In the interest of consolidation, I'd be be happy if Russ would add this
sam to his collection.

Labs Guys: should I put this on a web page, or should I send it to you?
If it could be released with the same licence as the netlib sam that
might make people happy.

* Re: [9fans] sam for unix
@ 2003-07-05 13:00 ` David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-07-05 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'ld like to stick it on our site.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2013 bytes --]

From: Scott Schwartz <schwartz@bio.cse.psu.edu>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] sam for unix
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:40:18 -0400

@ 2003-07-21 18:01 ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2003-07-21 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: rocas

Sorry for not following up on that.  Basically, Russ said he wanted to
put it on his web site, but he was busy; and Dave suggested that I put
it on mine in the meantime, but I've been busy; and so it's been waiting
until the time is ripe.

* [9fans] Sam for Unix
@ 2003-07-21 17:27 Marc Rocas
From: Marc Rocas @ 2003-07-21 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: rocas

Scott Schwartz announced availability of sam 4e ported to Unix using Russ' port
of libutf and libfmt back on 7/5/2003. Dave Presotto replied that he would like
to make it available from their web site
(https://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/2003-July/025820.html).

I have not seen a follow up and simply wanted to make sure I did not miss
something on the list. Also, if the software would be stored in a well known
place, I apologize in that I do not know it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

					--Marc Rocas
					  rocas@ppdev.mc.xerox.com